Wednesday 26 June 2013

I am an OFW MOTHER

Of all women's right, the greatest is being a Mother... Its a big  sacrifice to for go a life with my angels ensuring a better life for  them.   

Thanks to technology I got the chance to have a chat  & look at their latest pictures on the net & whenever I hear my  kids  voice & call me "mama" it's a music to my ears. It's not  enough to ease my homesickness but it's the only way I can reached out  with my loves.  

I may not be the perfect full time mother yet I am trying to become the perfect OFW Mom  ;-))

I am reposting this from my status & make it as a blog. This is for all mothers sacrficing to be away temporarily to their sons & daugthers (our angels).


My Angels.... Finally they are with us now ;-)



2 comments:

  1. No one can ever replace the love of a mother to her kids. The challenges and sacrifices...

    You are doing it wonderfully well. ♥

    ReplyDelete