Sunday 26 May 2013

Hello Kitty Restaurant in Kuwait

It was sometime in October 2012 that Hello Kitty Restaurant in Al Bida'a Kuwait was opened & we just heard about it last Tuesday - May 21, 2013... quite late news for us right? But just a perfect time as my kids were already here in Kuwait so we could go together & have some family & friends bonding moment.

It is located near Movenpick Hotel... as we are heading to the resto my daughter is very excited as she wears a Hello Kitty blouse with her Hello Kitty sling bag to match the Hello Kitty Restaurant ;-)

Well as a food lover... We ordered kids meal, pizza, veggie wrap etc... And we enjoyed together we the good ambiance of the resto especially if you have your kids with you...


It was a great experience together with my few friends here in Kuwait and with my family... It's nice to feel child again with the Hello Kitty design of the resto, so it's like I am just same age with my daughter lol!!! Try it peeps ;-)


Enjoy the hello kitty world only @ Hello Kitty Restaurant in Kuwait ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment